Wednesday, December 05, 2007
10 days till marriage
Today is December 5, it is approximately 10 days till my wedding. Yippee! My fiance and I have been waiting more than a year for this and have been making plenty of plans and finally after what has seemed like forever it will be happening. I wonder alot about what it will be like to be married. I have heard plenty of good, but probably more bad, which I must admit gets me a bit worried at times. But I know I love her and I really want to give this a shot. Look at me, I am a young man under the age of 25 and ready to pledge my life to one woman for the rest of my life. I must be nuts! But I cant help but smile with enthusiasm on the inside. I already wish the wedding was tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment